Friday 21 May 2021

Book review

In class, we have been writing a book review about books of our choice I choose how to bee I really like this book

                                    How to bee By Bern MacDibble


                          This book is good because it gives life quotes

             It is interesting to find out what she likes doing and what she does on a daily basis



I think that This book is Interesting because of the different adventures the girl takes.




I like the topic of this book because it's inspirational and tells people to give their dreams a go and never give up




I really like the vocab they used because the words they used drawn my attention and I just wanted to keep reading.




I 100% recommend this book if you need something to raise your spirit and it lets you know that things get better. I recommend this book for ages 9 and up.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.