Thursday 17 June 2021

All you need to know about Humpback Whales

https://sites.google.com/paroagrey.school.nz/all-about-humpback-whales/fun-facts-about-humpback-whales
Hi my name is Sammy
In class today we were learning about humpback whales we had to research humpback whales and then put into and drawing a video or a site like I have the site link is above. We did this because when my class was doing a quiz there was a whale question and we did not know much about them so we researched it. What I liked about it was I got to make a site and research it, I also learnt a lot of new things about humpback whales. What I found difficult was that we had to get it done in a certain amount of time and make it BTB but other wyse I found it really fun
I hope you enjoyed 
By Sammy   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.